COURSE - 8TH ( FOR 7TH STD. APPEARED STUDENTS / 8TH STD. STUDYING STUDENTS)
This is very important for course for basic foundation of the students. In this course, we course school level study as well as, OLYMPIADS, NTSE, NSEJS, ARYABHATTA etc. Virtual’s this Program aims at developing the IQ / Mental Ability of the students to three years ahead of time and will raise logical thinking required for get success in future competitive exams like – National Talent Search Exam (NTSE), Olympiads, (NSEJS) (RMO)). etc.
This program will also guide the students to approach Science, Mathematics, English, Social Science, Mental Ability Test / Reasoning in an objective as well as subjective manner to solve complex numerical problems related to all subjects. Parents / Guardians will be notice drastic changes in the analytical and scientific skills and IQ of their little ones with this program.
- Subjects covered will be Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology), Mathematics and Mental Ability, English and Social Science.
- Printed study material will be provided by institute
- Additional problems will be added wherever necessary students should not require any additional books etc.
- Work Books for Home Assignment will be provided by institute.
- CPPS (Chapter Practice Problems Sheet):On each chapter practice Problem sheet will be provided by the teachers and institute, which students have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. solutions of CPPS will be checked by the faculty with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every Student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge very critical for getting Top ranks.
- Regular feedback of students and parents, Test Analysis Sessions, Parents Meet.
- feedback will discuss with students and parents in parent teacher meetings.
Course Duration & Schedule
- About 200 hrs. Including classroom interaction and tests and extra / backup classes are not part of these hours.
- Classes will be held only on Saturdays, Sundays from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm and in week days it will be alternate days. During vacation classes can be held in morning or evening depends on timetable.
- Note:Schedule / Timetable of classes may vary from one study centre to another. Kindly contact your nearest VIRTUAL INSTITUTE centre for more details.